- Free shipping from €15,-* (NL, BE & DE)
- Pay afterwards with Klarna!
- Question? Call: +31(0)499-440222
- Send us a WhatsApp message
Magnesium Bisglycinate 250mg
Magnesium is a mineral with many 'talents'. For example, it is good for maintaining flexible muscles and strong bones, it supports energy levels, it contributes to mental resilience and helps to reduce fatigue. If our body does not absorb enough magnesium from food, a supplement can provide the necessary supplement. This product from Golden Naturals contains the optimal form of magnesium for brain function: magnesium bisglycinate. Bisglycinate reaches the blood-brain barrier more easily thanks to better absorption. Because this product is now also available in capsule form, it can now also be used for the 'difficult to swallow'.
- good for memory, concentration and mood
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue
- helps maintain smooth and strong muscles and supports normal muscle function
- promotes the production of cells and tissues
- is important for the nervous system
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- magnesium bisglycinate
- BioPerine® (Piper nigrum L. extract)
What are vegan supplements? And when do you choose it? Vegan food supplements. How do these differ from 'normal' food supplements? And what should you pay …Read more >
Golden Naturals Magnesium Supplements: safe to use At the end of September 2021, the Consumers' Association published an article about the safety of …Read more >
Magnesium Citrate or Bisglycinate: What's the Difference? Magnesium plays an important role in more than 300 physiological processes in the body. It is not wi…Read more >
|Composition per daily dose (= 2 capsules):||%DRI|
of which elemental magnesium
|BioPerine® (Piper nigrum L. extract)||3||mg||**|
DRI: Daily Reference Intake
** No legal DRI established
Suitable for vegans.
This product is a nutritional supplement. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.